Are you a Practice Manager looking to support the development of your staff whilst retaining them in general practice?
Are you an existing member of staff in general practice, looking to upskill and train, to supercharge your career?
If so, Apprenticeships may be the right option for you and your teams…
Apprenticeships – How can they help you?
To demonstrate the value of apprenticeships in reaching your practice, team, and individual workforce goals, the Primary Care Training Hub are running three 45-minute Apprenticeship webinars. These sessions will be tailored to 3 key of staff within General Practice – Practice Managers and prospective Clinical and non Clinical Apprentices.
Attendees for our Apprentice events will leave with –
- a greater understanding of how to access an apprenticeship, including the application process, funding requirements and support available to get apprentices started.
- the types of apprenticeships available to support you and your teams in general practice.
- examples of apprenticeships working well in general practice.
Each webinar will have the opportunity for a Q&A session and will give delegates the opportunity to ask system leaders those burning questions and myth bust.
If you would like to attend one of these events then please sign up using the below form. Sessions will be run virtually from 2pm – 2.45 pm.
- Tuesday 3rd October 2023 – Practice Managers/PCN Business Managers – for PMs and BMs with and interest in using apprenticeships to upskill and develop existing staff, in addition to widening your talent pool with new staff.
- Wednesday 11th October – Clinical Apprenticeships – for those wishing to progress their career within the clinical aspects of Primary Care
- Thursday 19th October – Non-Clinical Apprenticeships – for those wishing to progress their career and develop their skills in the non-clinical areas of primary Care
Please note that you do not need to attend all 3 webinars so please choose the one(s) most appropriate for your needs/interest.
If you have any questions, please contact the Primary Care Workforce team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and look forward to seeing you at our Apprenticeship Webinar Events !