The Training Directory includes a host of training courses both provided by the NHS and private providers, while those provided by the NHS subscribed to NHS standards and are Free, many of the privately provided courses are not Free and the ICB and Primary Care Training Hub are not in a position to endorse or verify the quality of those courses, but wishes to make this information available within the Directory for users to make their own choices.
- This event has passed.
HR Skills for Managers
November 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm£90 – £135
This session is suitable for: Practice Managers, HR Managers, Partners or Managers that have HR responsibility.
All Managers should have a good level of understanding of the HR skills needed for managing the employee journey and ensuring employee engagement.
The topics below are a selection of the most frequently asked for HR topics.
Please let us know when booking if you want information on additional HR topics.
To equip Managers with essential HR knowledge and skills.
At the end of the workshop Managers will have a solid understanding of:
- Recruitment – the whole process from attraction, advertising, interviewing, onboarding, induction, probation and retention. Including inclusivity and diversity
- Managing poor performers – including disciplinary and capability
- Managing sickness absence
- Engagement and talent management for a more productive workforce
- Learning and development – how crucial is it to your success