The Training Directory includes a host of training courses both provided by the NHS and private providers, while those provided by the NHS subscribed to NHS standards and are Free, many of the privately provided courses are not Free and the ICB and Primary Care Training Hub are not in a position to endorse or verify the quality of those courses, but wishes to make this information available within the Directory for users to make their own choices.
- This event has passed.
September 25 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£95 – £140
This workshop is suitable for: GPs, Nurses and other trained Health Care Professionals with some knowledge of the area.
1. Up to date awareness of evidence and clinical advice about menopausal issues and treatments
2. Demonstrate a critical understanding of key discussion points with patients
3. Discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
4. Develop an awareness of how attitudes and values may affect practice
5. An understanding of ongoing development of practice and professional accountability within the menopause field
6. To understand the NICE Guidance
• Physiology / diagnosis / principles of treatment
• Risks / benefits, special considerations (POI etc)
• Practical prescribing and pitfalls
• Vulvo-vaginal symptoms / testosterone
• Case studies / Q+A