The Training Directory includes a host of training courses both provided by the NHS and private providers, while those provided by the NHS subscribed to NHS standards and are Free, many of the privately provided courses are not Free and the ICB and Primary Care Training Hub are not in a position to endorse or verify the quality of those courses, but wishes to make this information available within the Directory for users to make their own choices.
- This event has passed.
NHS ‘Our Leadership Way’ – Compassionate, Curious and Collaborative Leadership
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm£55 – £100
This training is suitable for: Partners, Practice Managers and the Leadership Team.
Anyone who leads, helps to set the tone and create the culture of an organisation. All of us are leaders in our circle of influence; whether you are in a management team role, managing a department or leading on a project, this session is for you.
Good leadership in the NHS and health and care organisations:
- Enables individuals and teams to perform at their best
- Makes people feel valued
- Provides better, safer, more effective patient care
This session is about promoting the right behaviours and signalling that leadership success is not just about what we deliver but how we deliver it. This is a tool for leaders to use to consider how their behaviour impacts on the people we work with and the culture we aspire to create.
- Compassionate leadership including leading with humility and self-compassion
- Collaborative Leadership, including problem solving and working withperseverance, passion and purpose
- Being Curious as a leader including having ‘Coaching Conversations’
- Living well, including core skills such as time management and self-discipline