- This event has passed.
Online Dermoscopy for Beginners Part 1
October 12 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This interactive half-day session will provide an opportunity to practice assessing lesions. It will cover:
- How dermoscopy works and practical tips, including how to get good dermoscopy photos and troubleshooting tips
- A practical demonstration of the commonly-used scopes – this includes turning it on, focusing it, charging it, cleaning it, etc.
- Interpretation of dermoscopic structures in benign lesions (seb K, angiomas, warts, dermatofibromas, sebaceous hyperplasia, comedones), BCCs, and melanomas — and how this always needs to be taken in clinical context
- How to put it all together into a simple algorithm
- Other uses of dermoscopy in primary care
If you would like to register for one or all of the sessions please use this link.