- This event has passed.
Online Dermoscopy for Beginners Part 2
November 9 @ 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This interactive half-day session will follow on from Part 1 and cover:
- Recap of how to use the scope, benign lesions, and BCCs
- Actinic keratosis, Bowen’s, and SCC
- Special sites – palms, soles, and faces
- More about naevi and melanomas
- More about BCCs, including pigmented and superficial BCC
You are encouraged to practice using the scope between this session and Part 1.
If you would like to register for one or all of the sessions please use this link. Please register using an NHS.net email address confirming you work in a SWAG ICB. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.