By popular demand and following the success of the Introduction to Conflict Resolution training provided at the Admin Away Days this Spring, the Primary Care Training Hub will be running 2 x 90 minute virtual training sessions facilitated by Tory Brettell on Conflict Resolution and Customer Service Skills for Reception and Admin colleagues. The sessions will include the following:
- How to communicate effectively to deliver excellent Patient service?
- How to be an efficient and effective Reception team?
- 5 Dysfunctions of a team
- Behaviour breeds behaviour
- Attitude v Behaviour
- Correct words and actions
- Responding to Complaints (The 3 x R’s)
- Listening skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations at work; delivery is different!
- Your personality counts!
The webinars are scheduled for Wednesday 8th November, 12:00-13:30 & Wednesday 22nd November, 12:00-13:30. The training hub will also be looking at scheduling further dates for these sessions in the New Year.
To register for a session please complete the form below (to note these sessions will have the same content, so you only need to book onto one of the available dates)
Should you have any queries regarding these webinars please contact the training hub at email@example.com