We are pleased to offer availability for the following courses during Quarter 3 and 4 of 2023/2024.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) For details click here
- Mental Health First Aid (Two-Day) For details click here
- Mental Health First Aid (Half-Day) For details click here
These courses are fully funded through Gloucestershire County Council, to attend a course you must be employed by a public or community organisation working in Gloucestershire.
These courses are available on the following dates:
ASIST (09:30 – 17:00)
- Monday 13th & Tuesday 14th November 2023 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th January 2024 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Wednesday 14th & Thursday 15th February 2024 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Monday 4th & Tuesday 5th March 2024 (In-Person, Gloucester)
MHFA Two-Day (09:00 – 17:00)
- Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th November 2023 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Thursday 16th & Friday 17th November 2023 (Online)
- Tuesday 5th & Wednesday 6th December 2023 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Tuesday 30th & Wednesday 31st January 2024 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Monday 19th & Tuesday 20th February 2024 (Online)
- Monday 26th & Tuesday 27th February 2024 (In-person, Gloucester)
- Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st March 2024 (In-person, Gloucester)
MHFA Half-Day (AM: 09:00 – 13:00 / PM: 13:00 – 17:00)
- PM, Tuesday 23rd January 2024 (Online)
- AM, Monday 5th February 2024 (In-person – Gloucester)
To receive your funded place, you must fully complete the booking form by clicking here.
One booking form is required per person, per course. Places are allocated on a first come first served basis, incomplete booking forms will not be accepted. Conditions apply.
For details of the location for the courses held “In-person, Gloucester”, click here