CPD Courses available to Primary Care Colleagues
We are pleased to announce that there are a number of CPD courses available, with places allocated to staff in primary care, as below:
- Asthma Care & Management 20/21,
- Care of the Adult with Diabetes 20/21,
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 20/21 ,
- Pathophysiology and Diagnostic Reasoning for Advanced Practice (PADRAP) 20/21,
- Physical Assessment And Clinical Reasoning (PACR) 20/21,
- Physical Assessment And Clinical Reasoning Child (PACR Child) 20/21,
- Non Medical Prescribing (NMP)
The courses are running at different times from Sept 2020 to April 2021 depending on the numbers of students. NMP places are for AHP’s and Nurses with the cohort dates Sept 2020/Jan 2021
In order to ensure there is a clear process in place by the ICB for Higher Educational Course applications, all CPD courses now require the completion of an Expression of Interest form to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to applying and may require reviewing by a panel.
Please note there is a standard Expression of interest form which can be found here (Advanced Community Workforce) and a separate form for Non Medical Prescribing applications which can be found here.