Are you an experienced nurse or AHP with a passion for education and developing others? Would you like more variety in your working week? If so, please read on…
- Practice Education facilitator (PEF) role to support the expansion of the trainee nursing associate (TNA) and nursing associate (NA) roles in general practice
- Up to 20hrs per week at the equivalent of AFC band 7, for a 12-month fixed term appointment.
- Flexible working of the hours around existing commitments is possible, and we are happy to consider job share arrangements
- Informal conversations encouraged with the Clinical Chair of the Training Hub and/or the ICB Learning and Development Matron (details available via link below)
- For the full job advert please click here
- For the role outline please click here
- Closing date for interviews is 25th February, with virtual interviews provisionally planned virtually for Thursday 3rd March