The Gloucestershire Primary Care Training hub are pleased to announce a lunch and learn virtual session to discuss the ARRs role of Trainee nursing associates (TNAs) and nursing associates. Topics to be covered include:
- What are TNAs and nursing associates and what can they do for my PCN/practice?
- Who can become a TNA?
- What are the training and supervision needs?
- Funding arrangements and apprentice levy
- Option of learning disability TNAs and additional funding available, and the benefits to PCNs of this more specialised role
- Hear from those directly involved including a TNA, supervising nurse and Health Education England and training hub colleagues
The session will be held on Wednesday 16th June between 13:00 – 14:00. In order to sign up for the session please complete and submit the below form. After submitting the form you will receive an email confirmation. Please note the confirmation email may go into your junk folder. The MS Teams invite for this virtual event will be sent to you in due course.