The Trainee Nursing Associate (TNA) Lunch & Learn Session took place on Wednesday 16th June, 13:00-14:00 and was well attended by colleagues from across the County. Topics covered within the session included:
- What are TNAs and nursing associates and what can they do for my PCN/practice?
- Who can become a TNA?
- What are the training and supervision needs?
- Funding arrangements and apprentice levy
- Option of learning disability TNAs and additional funding available, and the benefits to PCNs of this more specialised role
- Hear from those directly involved including a TNA, supervising nurse and Health Education England and training hub colleagues
To view the slides from the session please click here
To request a link to the recording of the Lunch & Learn Session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org