Training sessions for reception and admin staff
- Bite sized learning sessions designed to support our amazing reception and admin staff in Primary Care
- Learn and re-energise
- Pick which sessions you attend and when (sessions are repeated to provide choice)
- Topics include:
- Red Flag Training: Identifying when a patient might be really unwell – suitable for any reception/admin staff providing care navigation. Sessions will take place on Wednesday 14th December, 12:00-13:00, Tuesday 17th January, 13:00-14:00 & Thursday 2nd March, 13:00-14:00.
- Medication and pharmacy issues for reception and admin staff – (including over the counter meds, Community Pharmacist Consultation Scheme, managing prescriptions). This session may be better suited to reception/admin staff relatively new in role. sessions will take place on Tuesday 20th December, 13:00-14:00, Thursday 5th January, 12:00-13:00 & Tuesday 7th February, 13:00-14:00.
- Health and wellbeing- suitable for all reception and admin staff, whatever level of experience. Sessions will take place on Wednesday 7th December, 13:00-14:00, Wednesday 1st February, 12:00-13:00 & Wednesday 15th February, 13:00-14:00.
- Practices– where this training is deemed appropriate for staff we would encourage your commitment to release staff from patient facing duties to fully engage in the sessions. These are a maximum of 60mins at a time, with lots of options for booking, so staff can be spread out as needed.
To book the sessions please complete the forms below selecting which date you would like to attend the training.