Are you new to Primary Care or do you know a colleague who is? After the success of the initial Induction Sessions, the Primary Care Training Hub will be running regular induction sessions (bi-monthly) that will support people starting work in Primary Care, across all roles.
The induction session will include:
- An overview of the structure of General Practice/Primary Care (how do GP surgeries work, what is a PCN and an ICS/ICB)
- How can the training hub can support you
- An understanding of the varied roles in General Practice
- Digital/IT resources
- Training, education and supervision
- Health and wellbeing
- Personalised Care
- An opportunity to interact and speak with other colleagues new to Primary Care
In addition to the above, an induction pack containing a wealth of resources will be sent to you after the session, as a reference guide.
The next session has been scheduled for Wednesday 31st January, 09:30-12:30, a break has been built into the session. To book please complete the below form. Further dates will be advertised soon. For any other queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.