Training Provider Details
|Gloucestershire Carers Hub|
|0300 111 9000|
|Gloucestershire Carers Hub c/o Omega Resource, Head Office, Omega House, Bond’s Mill, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3RF|
Training Provider OverviewTraining Categories:
Gloucestershire Carers Hub is commissioned by Gloucestershire County
Council and NHS Gloucestershire Integrated Care Board.
Some of the ways we can help include:
• Information, Advice and Guidance
(IAG), from our trained, local triage team
• Professional counselling service
• Signposting to other services
• Benefits and finance advice
• Befriending and mentoring
• Employment Support
• We provide the statutory carers assessment as defined by the Care Act
• Carers Emergency Scheme – contingency planning for if something happened to the carer.
• Carer Breaks
• Access to peer to peer support groups and virtual support
We can provide awareness and information training sessions so primary care staff can confidently identify and support a carer.