Your Personal Data
Data Protection Compliance
In accordance with GDPR , and subsequent amendments, we have a duty to protect any information collected from you and we only use the personal information submitted by you for the purpose(s) provided.
We do not pass any information to third party individuals or organisations unless you have given permission, or we are required to do so under statute, or we suspect actual or attempted criminal activity in the use of, or access to, this web site.
You have the right under the Data Protection Act (2010), to access any personal data that we may hold about you and to ask us to correct any inaccuracies.
We take the management of your personal data seriously; & this is how we manage any data you enter into this website:
- You can opt in to an email mailing subscription service to receive updates on Locum Vacancies or CPD training events
- Your email data will only be used for the purposes of updating you on Locum Vacancies or CPD training events if you have subscribed to the mailing list
- You have the right to ask for the amendment & deletion of your data
- To unsubscribe from the mailing list Click Here >
- Your data is held in the UK
- Your data will not be transferred outside the EU without your consent
Please Contact us if you would like to find out more or make a request to alter or remove your data